View Thread
Are you in (are you REALLY going to participate) or noT?
YES - I'm in and will post my wishes YES - I'm in and will post my wishes 100%[9 Votes]
NO - I'm not really Interested NO - I'm not really Interested 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 9
 Print Thread
Suggested: A "Wish List" Forum
hashbud
a new thread for discussion that began with this:
kinkychad wrote:

How about a restricted forum area and we post pics, normal everyday pics, of some with whom we'd love to f***? Maybe NI level so their ID can be protected from public/casual registered member view...

You know like, post a pic of a friend's friend (or partner) from a club outing or party or everyday pic... and describe our fantasy with him/her.... naughty fun...

!slow!

hashbud
Also, these posts can't be public. So what group level should they be in? And in a forum of its own?

normajean
where is the "maybe" choice? :) Because I am a definite maybe!! LOL

mcmatiyu
there my hat is in

kinkychad
hashbud wrote:

Also, these posts can't be public. So what group level should they be in? And in a forum of its own?

Contributor at least.

kichi671
Hmm...I'm in. As far as where it should go, I agree it should be in a protected area to protect the fantasy partner.

jman
Yes, NI level would be good. So only naughty islander group members can see.

normajean
where is it?

hashbud
Haven't created the forum yet. Or should it be a photogallery? Or both?

I'm also trying to see how to make the forum/area viewable by all but the content of what's in it hidden for NI level only. Because if those not at the right group level see that the topic area exists but can't read what's in the area, it likely would interest them to join the group to join in. But if they don't even see the forum/area to know it exists... well, then they'll never know. Right? Or what?

Nic
forum more likely I'd say, coz should have story/description of the fantasy/lust explaining it.

maybe use the [ ni ] and [ / ni ] enclosure code to make the info ni group level but make the forum viewing set to members or public? so people know it is there but have to bump up to ni group to actually read. As explained here http://www.aguaguat.net/aguaguatfusion/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=192.

My thoughts anyway.
-NIC-
Look! I have one job on this lousy ship, it's *stupid*, but I'm gonna do it! Okay?
- Gwen DeMarco played by Sigourney Weaver), Galaxy Quest 1999

hashbud
That would be an otherwise good idea Nic, except that since we've had those bbcode options to do those viewing restrictions nobody has really used them. I know I do all the time. So maybe it's too hard a concept to grasp?

Plus, it requires members remembering to restrict their otherwise public or member wide posts. If/when they forget, the post goes viewable wide open. Oh, and that [ pm ] secret story [ /pm ] applies to text and anything else that can be posted between the bbcode. In the discussion forums, if you attach photos or other files, they end up outside of that code and are freely viewable/accessible up to the restriction of the forum itself.

Any suggestions?

hashbud
So what, we're good with posting our MILF/(whatever women would call a male version of a MILF) wish list in a new forum that is open to all members or public but be responsible for properly coding the posts so that they are restricted from open view as explained (the codes) in http://www.aguaguat.net/aguaguatfusion/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=192&pid=770? Is that what we're saying?

mcmatiyu
hashbud wrote:

So what, we're good with posting our MILF/(whatever women would call a male version of a MILF) wish list in a new forum that is open to all members or public but be responsible for properly coding the posts so that they are restricted from open view as explained (the codes) in http://www.aguaguat.net/aguaguatfusion/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=192&pid=770? Is that what we're saying?

Yes

Melinda
is this done? the area to post ?

kinkychad
I see a 'Wishlists and Peeks' album with sub-albums in it, is that for this discussion's topic?

Melinda
boy this died out

Nic
nothing doing... again... I see...
-NIC-
Look! I have one job on this lousy ship, it's *stupid*, but I'm gonna do it! Okay?
- Gwen DeMarco played by Sigourney Weaver), Galaxy Quest 1999

hashbud
:(

Jump to Forum:
Top Top  965,113 unique visits  Top Top