Top Yummy
Top !overview!
Top potput
Top cleanup needs to be ...
Top So what, is an admin...
Top cleanup!
View Thread
 Print Thread
Real talk here - how would you handle it?
hashbud
People of many apparently different mindsets tend to find their way to this site with an array of curiosities and experiences. Yep that's a statement that's a 'no duh, no shit' warranted response, I know. However, over the years and now more recently, which is one reason why I'm posting this, there have been questions have been posed by curious people to me about what if someone joined who was this relationship to you, what would you do? How would you feel? How would you react?

I take this in the context of not knowing beforehand who people who (request to) join the more 'sensitive' levels of member groups, until the request is made and content is uploaded. So partly to see what membership and visitors alike's tendencies are toward it, seeing as how a few get apprehensive and afraid about certain topics. Also too, the topic does fit the theme so is fair game discussion.

Okay, so people have asked, what if someone requests to join and in doing so I find out it's someone like a cousin or a cousin's spouse, a close friend, my brother and his wife or brother-in-law and my sister. As a result of a recent discussion too, someone even asked what if my adult daughter or son and wife. Extreme questions. I have my ready answer but have never replied with it to those who asked.

So, in the interest of discussion since, as Nic has been probing us all about there being very little of, I pose that question to y'all. What if you (being sarcastic to those who are not private members) got the balls one day to be real and became a PM, and either discovered upon joining or someone joins after you, a relative such as the above mentioned is in the membership?

People have very off the cuff knee jerk responses to everything. don't knee jerk it. How would you REALLY react or receive the situation?

I can guess those who will likely respond. So for those who haven't said jack to this date, or have said very little (yeah you members, restricted group, contributor group people), surprise me.

normajean
I have sat here for almost 30 minutes reading rereading and debating to and if so how to reply to make it progressive, here goes. I know you count me as one that will respond unlike 90% of the membership.

hashbud wrote:
People of many apparently different mindsets tend to find their way to this site with an array of curiosities and experiences. Yep that's a statement that's a 'no duh, no shit' warranted response, I know. However, over the years and now more recently, which is one reason why I'm posting this, there have been questions have been posed by curious people to me about what if someone joined who was this relationship to you, what would you do? How would you feel? How would you react?

And I wonder many times why people 'find their way' here only to do and say nothing.

hashbud wrote:
I take this in the context of not knowing beforehand who people who (request to) join the more 'sensitive' levels of member groups, until the request is made and content is uploaded. So partly to see what membership and visitors alike's tendencies are toward it, seeing as how a few get apprehensive and afraid about certain topics. Also too, the topic does fit the theme so is fair game discussion.

That too. I think my motto or rule would be if you think you have too much to 'lose' by sharing, then bruh you have too much to lose to just be on this site, move on then. Truth be told you ain't got any more or less to lose than many of us who are here and being a part of it. You just gotta to do what you gotta do to be in a group level that pacifies your concerns. If there are none that will, then, as said before, move on.

hashbud wrote:

Okay, so people have asked, what if someone requests to join and in doing so I find out it's someone like a cousin or a cousin's spouse, a close friend, my brother and his wife or brother-in-law and my sister. As a result of a recent discussion too, someone even asked what if my adult daughter or son and wife. Extreme questions. I have my ready answer but have never replied with it to those who asked.

So, in the interest of discussion since, as Nic has been probing us all about there being very little of, I pose that question to y'all. What if you (being sarcastic to those who are not private members) got the balls one day to be real and became a PM, and either discovered upon joining or someone joins after you, a relative such as the above mentioned is in the membership?

Content is visible to CONTRIBUTOR Group members only.

kinkychad
My approach is take it as it comes. If I am in the circle and someone I know and am close to (relationship/friendship) joins, well, now we're even closer with mutual secrets to share and protect. I think things may start awkward but that comes with the territory.
Content is visible to CONTRIBUTOR Group members only.

Content is visible to NAUGHTY ISLANDER Group members only.

sierra96le
I would have to say it depends. A few close ties I would not want to share my sex secrets with.

Azuca
Relatives
Might not be an issue as majority are in states
The ones here
,if they see it then they are in the lifestyle I'm OK with but if the group thing happens that might be an issue as I have been witness to one encounter but took in stride and said oh well now you know

so I guess as kinky Chad said take it in stride
Coming back for more

Sinfully_Erotic
Its just sex, I would be ok with that.
:D

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Last seen
Last Seen Admins
[SA] hashbud 20:28:10
[SA] Archive 6 Days
[SA] Nic 2 Weeks

Last Seen Users
[U] mcmatiyu 18:41:00
[U] enufsed1221 22:51:55
[U] kichi671 1 Day
[U] oralfellow27 1 Day
[U] Friendo 1 Day

» Show More Users «

[U] Sinfully_Erotic 1 Day
[U] justblazzin8 1 Day
[U] Therepro 3 Days
[U] Melinda 5 Days
[U] John 5 Days
[U] sierra96le 6 Days
[U] Islanderstyle69 1 Week
[U] maipe 1 Week
[U] Singuldude 2 Weeks
[U] Qbert112 2 Weeks

Stats
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

08/18/2017 19:03
give me a reason to.... :)

08/14/2017 15:19
breathe harder! LOL

08/03/2017 13:20
I am breathing silently :)

07/29/2017 01:36
oh there's breathing... heavy breathing...

07/18/2017 18:58
nobody breathing in here it seems

07/08/2017 15:33
Hey magahet maipe, sa your picture uploads are getting 'maipe'...

06/07/2017 13:13
The 'Real talk here - how would you handle it?' thread in the 'What's your Story' forum. The question lies therein...

06/06/2017 18:38
Hi So what the question ???

06/06/2017 04:06
There, I answered that big question. So everybody else c'mon, walk the walk and answer too

06/06/2017 03:47
to you know who (3 of you), on here yes you can talk as dirty as you want to me

Top Top  761,514 unique visits  Top Top