Navigation
AGUAGUAT.NET Webmail
(Members) Invite Someone
Photo cloud
Latest Articles
Got her to admit it
I love those see-thr...
My mind's in the gutter
Looking in at her al...
Can almost see it.. ...
SWINGER ETIQUETTE
Wives have slutty fa...
Restricting your for...
Exhibitionistic Tend...
Webmail Anyone?
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
Anybody been to this...
Continuing site errors
Check In
If you're not willin...
PARTY!!!
Perverted Voyeur Gro...
Miss Guam World 2017
Regrets for not taki...
Excited for another ...
Of her daughter I think
Hottest Threads
Anybody been to t... [11]
Latest Comments
Welcome!!!
I am liking the ease...
I registered as a te...
I'm trying to regist...
I'm there.
[color=#99ffff]Here'...
admit what?
yes
Moving content yes. ...
ok change is good! s...
Latest Downloads
No Downloads available
Most Recent Videos
Girl in Festpac 2016
nice
View(s) 11,106
TV upskirt viewing
she apparently is oblivious to the fact th...
View(s) 4,337
Conference Call gone wrong
I guess she thought she wasn't on-camera
View(s) 2,182
Vibrator Recall Prank
Radio prank on a woman about a vibrator re...
View(s) 249
What Some People Will Do For Gas Money
You just never know!
View(s) 856
Amateur Porn and Your Employer
What is your amateur porn telling your emp...
View(s) 1,079
Spiderman Movie Scene
Scene from Spiderman Movie not seen!
View(s) 1,595
Computer Repair Service
You've heard of service with a smile. This...
View(s) 885
Batman Movie - Porn version
I found this and thought of you perverts! ...
View(s) 589
Prank Call - not your son
on air prank making husband think son is n...
View(s) 557
View Thread
 Print Thread
Real talk here - how would you handle it?
hashbud
People of many apparently different mindsets tend to find their way to this site with an array of curiosities and experiences. Yep that's a statement that's a 'no duh, no shit' warranted response, I know. However, over the years and now more recently, which is one reason why I'm posting this, there have been questions have been posed by curious people to me about what if someone joined who was this relationship to you, what would you do? How would you feel? How would you react?

I take this in the context of not knowing beforehand who people who (request to) join the more 'sensitive' levels of member groups, until the request is made and content is uploaded. So partly to see what membership and visitors alike's tendencies are toward it, seeing as how a few get apprehensive and afraid about certain topics. Also too, the topic does fit the theme so is fair game discussion.

Okay, so people have asked, what if someone requests to join and in doing so I find out it's someone like a cousin or a cousin's spouse, a close friend, my brother and his wife or brother-in-law and my sister. As a result of a recent discussion too, someone even asked what if my adult daughter or son and wife. Extreme questions. I have my ready answer but have never replied with it to those who asked.

So, in the interest of discussion since, as Nic has been probing us all about there being very little of, I pose that question to y'all. What if you (being sarcastic to those who are not private members) got the balls one day to be real and became a PM, and either discovered upon joining or someone joins after you, a relative such as the above mentioned is in the membership?

People have very off the cuff knee jerk responses to everything. don't knee jerk it. How would you REALLY react or receive the situation?

I can guess those who will likely respond. So for those who haven't said jack to this date, or have said very little (yeah you members, restricted group, contributor group people), surprise me.
 
normajean
I have sat here for almost 30 minutes reading rereading and debating to and if so how to reply to make it progressive, here goes. I know you count me as one that will respond unlike 90% of the membership.

hashbud wrote:
People of many apparently different mindsets tend to find their way to this site with an array of curiosities and experiences. Yep that's a statement that's a 'no duh, no shit' warranted response, I know. However, over the years and now more recently, which is one reason why I'm posting this, there have been questions have been posed by curious people to me about what if someone joined who was this relationship to you, what would you do? How would you feel? How would you react?

And I wonder many times why people 'find their way' here only to do and say nothing.

hashbud wrote:
I take this in the context of not knowing beforehand who people who (request to) join the more 'sensitive' levels of member groups, until the request is made and content is uploaded. So partly to see what membership and visitors alike's tendencies are toward it, seeing as how a few get apprehensive and afraid about certain topics. Also too, the topic does fit the theme so is fair game discussion.

That too. I think my motto or rule would be if you think you have too much to 'lose' by sharing, then bruh you have too much to lose to just be on this site, move on then. Truth be told you ain't got any more or less to lose than many of us who are here and being a part of it. You just gotta to do what you gotta do to be in a group level that pacifies your concerns. If there are none that will, then, as said before, move on.

hashbud wrote:

Okay, so people have asked, what if someone requests to join and in doing so I find out it's someone like a cousin or a cousin's spouse, a close friend, my brother and his wife or brother-in-law and my sister. As a result of a recent discussion too, someone even asked what if my adult daughter or son and wife. Extreme questions. I have my ready answer but have never replied with it to those who asked.

So, in the interest of discussion since, as Nic has been probing us all about there being very little of, I pose that question to y'all. What if you (being sarcastic to those who are not private members) got the balls one day to be real and became a PM, and either discovered upon joining or someone joins after you, a relative such as the above mentioned is in the membership?

Content is visible to CONTRIBUTOR Group members only.
 
kinkychad
My approach is take it as it comes. If I am in the circle and someone I know and am close to (relationship/friendship) joins, well, now we're even closer with mutual secrets to share and protect. I think things may start awkward but that comes with the territory.
Content is visible to CONTRIBUTOR Group members only.

Content is visible to NAUGHTY ISLANDER Group members only.
 
sierra96le
I would have to say it depends. A few close ties I would not want to share my sex secrets with.
 
Azuca
Relatives
Might not be an issue as majority are in states
The ones here
,if they see it then they are in the lifestyle I'm OK with but if the group thing happens that might be an issue as I have been witness to one encounter but took in stride and said oh well now you know

so I guess as kinky Chad said take it in stride
Coming back for more
 
Sinfully_Erotic
Its just sex, I would be ok with that.
:D
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password




Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Last seen
Last Seen Admins
[SA] hashbud 04:21:58
[SA] Archive 7 Weeks
[SA] Nic 8 Weeks

Last Seen Users
[U] justblazzin8 04:43:53
[U] maipe 05:26:52
[U] Friendo 10:20:37
[U] oralfellow27 10:41:39
[U] enufsed1221 11:30:47

» Show More Users «


[U] Sinfully_Erotic 18:28:27
[U] mcmatiyu 2 Days
[U] jman 1 Week
[U] Stubby 1 Week
[U] twolovers 2 Weeks
[U] John 2 Weeks
[U] Melinda 4 Weeks
[U] Xrunner 4 Weeks
[U] sierra96le 5 Weeks
[U] MrTisu 5 Weeks


Stats
Member Poll
There are no polls defined.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

enufsed1221
05/04/2018 12:24
lol

hashbud
04/17/2018 16:49
hmmmm

Nic
04/16/2018 18:36
careful, methinks there are bogus registrations going on... who is from Talafofo and spells Talofofo wrong? !ok!

Sinfully_Erotic
02/23/2018 19:32
I didnt get any emails

hashbud
02/23/2018 16:56
I emailed Sinfully_Erotic to tell him his inbox is full.

justblazzin8
02/21/2018 23:23
tried to pm Sinfully_Erotic, inbox full, swinger party happening?

Sinfully_Erotic
02/01/2018 14:16
The parties are the last Friday of every month.

hashbud
01/29/2018 07:44
sinfully_Erotic, when's the next one and I'll put a banner on the front page for it.

justblazzin8
01/28/2018 11:49
i just saw message of swinger party just now and i missed it

Sinfully_Erotic
01/26/2018 13:25
Swinger Party tonight

Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright © 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones - Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3 - Theme by Datalus